Operating from our workshop and office premises in Hirwaun and Cheddar, we offer the full range of electrical and mechanical engineering services across the UK. With our fleet of fully equipped site maintenance vehicles, we can send a team to your site, whether that’s for planned installation, maintenance or operational projects, or emergency and out-of-hours services.
Did you know?
It is a legal requirement for companies to operate within strict compliance guidelines and legislation to ensure quality, safety and accountability throughout their operations. Response Engineering are certified as working in accordance with:
- Construction, Design and Maintenance Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015), ensuring high health and safety standards in the construction industry.
- BS EN 1090, a European Standard for organisations involved in the supply and manufacturing of structural steel
- NICEIC, a regulatory body providing training and certification for electrical contractors
- BS 7671, a safety standard for all electrical installations ensuring alignment with European and International standards and general good practice
- CDM Project management – turnkey project control CDM Project management with in-house mechanical engineering services
- 24/7 Callout retainer service, including emergency and out-of-hours breakdown and repair service
- Electrical projects works, including electrical fault finding, installation, testing & inspection
- Holiday and sickness period cover for site personnel
- Implement and control complete site maintenance contracts, including preventative maintenance schedules and fixed plant maintenance
- Light Surveys and Lighting Upgrades to Plant and Offices
- Off-site fabrication and plant refurbishment works
- Oil Analysis & Thermal Imaging – Condition Monitoring
- Structural plant inspections and completion of associated remedial actions
- Tendered project works
- Weighbridge Clerks and Operators
Confined Space Specialists
Response Engineering Solutions offers specialised confined space access and maintenance operations. Our knowledge and experience within the aggregate processing industry and our extensive investment in equipment and training mean we can work safely and to a high standard in various confined space situations, such as storage silos and tanks, ducting, filters, weigh hoppers, elevators and more.
For each project, we complete a number of critical requirements:
- Assess required work and develop a methodology for the safe means of access.
- Provide suitably trained and competent operatives to complete required work.
- Provide suitable, test-certified confined space access and rescue equipment.
- Compile detailed risk assessments and method statements.
- Compile rescue plans and emergency procedures.
- Assess complete COSHH requirements and implement appropriate actions.
Whether you require a one-off site visit or assessment, or a more comprehensive service, get in touch today to discuss your needs. Our project management team will design a bespoke service package covering every aspect of your requirements. Complete our online contact form or telephone 01685 812666